Friday, January 29, 2010

Eavesdropping on Kids in the Coffee Shop

I have to share this with my blog followers.

So, I'm sitting at Beans and Bytes (the cyber cafe/coffee shop downtown that I don't work at) typing on this here blog and I hear a boy of maybe 10 or 11, still in his school uniform, say to one of his friends,

"Hey, I meant to tell you this. Remember that girl Tianna I used to like? I found out she my cousin."

I can't help but to giggle and glance at the kid. He looks back at me and shrugs, as if to say, "What ya gonna do?"

Keep your ears open, folks. You will be amused.

2 comments:

  1. LOL, it's a way of life on the island. You know the joke....Father's Day, the most confusing holiday in St. Thomas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It also may be the way of life in Caledonia, MN. But I'm not speaking from experience or anything...

    ReplyDelete